Veterinary diet for dogs with kidney disease
- reduced protein and sodium content and increased content of AMK arginine - reduces the risk of uremia, hypertension and ascites;
- high content of omega-3 fatty acids - reduces hypertension, arrhythmia, slows the progression of renal failure;
- reduced levels of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium - prevention of urinary stones;
- no supplemented vitamin C - precursor of oxalates;
- increased levels of vitamin E - neutralizes free radicals, helps against urolithiasis.
Indications and contraindications
- Kidney disease
- Prevention of struvite and oxalate crystals
- Do not use for pregnant and lactating bitches and puppies
- do not use concomitantly with urine acidifiers and potassium-sparing diuretics
- when using an ACE inhibitor concomitantly, it is essential to monitor patients' blood potassium levels
Fortify Immunity Herbal Complex
Fortify Function Herbal Complex
The leaf of the proscurium
It has a positive effect on the kidneys, it helps with inflammation of the urinary tract and kidney stones.
Horsetail stem (Equisetum arvense)
It has a diuretic, strong disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effect. It helps to flush out some forms of kidney stones.
Birch leaf (Betula pendula)
Diuretic for inflammation of the urinary tract, helps in the treatment of some forms of kidney stones.
Cranberries (Vaccinium vitis-idaea)
A powerful source of antioxidants that protect the body from the effects of free radicals.
Average blood creatinine levels
Average blood urea levels
Additives (content in 1kg):
Recommended daily intake
|Dog weight||1 kg||5 kg||15 kg||25 kg||35 kg||45 kg||60 kg||80 kg|
|Feed ration||30 g||120 g||250 g||350 g||460 g||550 g||680 g||830 g|
You ask, we answer
Can I buy food from you directly or on an e-shop?
The food cannot be purchased directly from us, Fortify is only available from veterinarians.
Where can I find out the price of feed?
Please check the price of the food with the veterinarian where you wish to purchase the food.
What is the quality of the meat from which the feed is made?
It comes from healthy animals that are intended for human consumption.
What percentage of animal protein does your feed contain?
Depending on the type, dog food contains 55-76% animal protein and cat food contains 71-82% animal protein.