Veterinary diet for dogs with heart disease
- for medicated dogs, it balances ion imbalances caused by medications or combinations of medications;
- for unmedicated dogs, it prevents ion imbalances;
- the food is highly digestible and is supplemented with coenzyme Q10 compared to regular food;
- it contains higher levels of L-carnitine, taurine and vitamin E for optimal heart and circulatory function.
Indications and contraindications
- heart disease
- basic food for medicated and non-medicated patients with heart and circulatory diseases
- current kidney or urinary tract disease requiring a reduction in protein intake and changes in mineral content
Fortify Immunity Herbal Complex
Fortify Function Herbal Complex
Ascophyllum nodosum (brown seaweed)
It has strong antioxidant effects and helps protect the body against the effects of free radicals.
It contains boswellic acids, which have a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
They lower blood cholesterol levels and thus reduce cardiovascular risk.
Fractional excretion (FE) reflects the body's management of the measured element.
Ion imbalance in the blood.
Additives (content in 1kg):
Recommended daily intake
|Dog weight||2 kg||5 kg||10 kg||15 kg||20 kg||30 kg||40 kg||50 kg||60 kg||70 kg|
|Feed ration||40 g||90 g||160 g||200 g||240 g||320 g||410 g||500 g||580 g||630 g|
You ask, we answer
Can I buy food from you directly or on an e-shop?
The food cannot be purchased directly from us, Fortify is only available from veterinarians.
Where can I find out the price of feed?
Please check the price of the food with the veterinarian where you wish to purchase the food.
What is the quality of the meat from which the feed is made?
It comes from healthy animals that are intended for human consumption.
What percentage of animal protein does your feed contain?
Depending on the type, dog food contains 55-76% animal protein and cat food contains 71-82% animal protein.