Veterinary diet for dogs not only for weight loss
- high fibre content for physiological digestive function;
- optimal ratio of soluble to insoluble fibre;
- reduced fat content to prevent weight gain in overweight dogs;
- low content of simple carbohydrates, sources of carbohydrates characterized by a lower glycemic index;
- increased sodium and potassium content;
- unique herbal complex stimulating the functions of the digestive system;
- chlorella to promote the elimination of harmful substances from the body.
Indications and contraindications
- weight reduction in obesity
- gastrointestinal diseases responding to increased fiber content - colitis, motility disorders, defecation
- diabetes mellitus
- obstipation, megacolon
- do not use for pregnant and lactating bitches and puppies
Fortify Immunity Herbal Complex
Fortify Function Herbal Complex
Chamomile flower (Matricaria chamomilla)
It is effective for stomach and intestinal cramps, bloating, slow digestion and flatulence. It has a soothing effect on the smooth muscles of the digestive tract.
Blueberry leaf (Vaccinium myrtillus)
It has an antibacterial effect. Due to its high tannin content, it is used in diseases associated with diarrhea.
Lime blossom (Tilia vulgaris)
It is anti-inflammatory, recommended for impaired digestive function, promotes bile production and relieves cramps.
It has the ability to bind harmful substances to itself. This limits their action in the body and they are then more easily eliminated from the body. (*Chlorella contained in the food may cause a temporary green colouring of the stool in some dogs. This phenomenon is physiological and does not indicate a health problem for the animal.)
Weight loss in overweight dogs
Frequency of pooping in dogs with GIT disease
Blood glucose levels in diabetic dogs
Additives (content in 1kg):
Recommended daily intake
|Dog weight||2 kg||5 kg||15 kg||25 kg||35 kg||45 kg||60 kg||80 kg|
|Feed ration for obesity||30 g||60 g||125 g||185 g||250 g||295 g||355 g||440 g|
|Feed ration at standard weight||60 g||120 g||250 g||365 g||500 g||590 g||710 g||880 g|
You ask, we answer
Can I buy food from you directly or on an e-shop?
The food cannot be purchased directly from us, Fortify is only available from veterinarians.
Where can I find out the price of feed?
Please check the price of the food with the veterinarian where you wish to purchase the food.
What is the quality of the meat from which the feed is made?
It comes from healthy animals that are intended for human consumption.
What percentage of animal protein does your feed contain?
Depending on the type, dog food contains 55-76% animal protein and cat food contains 71-82% animal protein.