Veterinary diet for cats with struvite urolithiasis
- reduced content of phosphorus and magnesium (the main components of struvite crystals);
- lower protein level - reduces urea formation;
- higher Na content - support diuresis;
- increased content of ω-3 fatty acids - anti-inflammatory;
- unique herbal complex for the protection of the kidneys and urinary tract and support their function.
Indications and contraindications
- diuretic urolithiasis
- undesirable alkaline urine pH
- do not use for pregnant and lactating cats and kittens
- do not use concurrently with other urine acidifiers
Fortify Immunity Herbal Complex
Fortify Function Herbal Complex
Fenugreek officinalis (Taxacum officinale)
It has a positive effect on the kidneys, it helps with inflammation of the urinary tract and kidney stones.
Horsetail stem (Equisetum arvense)
It has a diuretic, strong disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effect. It helps to flush out some forms of kidney stones.
Birch leaf (Betula pendula)
Diuretic for inflammation of the urinary tract, helps in the treatment of some forms of kidney stones.
Cranberries (Vaccinium vitis-idaea)
A powerful source of antioxidants that protect the body from the effects of free radicals.
Average amount of struvite
Average urine pH
Additives (content in 1kg):
Recommended daily intake
|Cat weight||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg|
|Feed ration||45 g||60 g||75 g||90 g||100 g|
You ask, we answer
Can I buy food from you directly or on an e-shop?
The food cannot be purchased directly from us, Fortify is only available from veterinarians.
Where can I find out the price of feed?
Please check the price of the food with the veterinarian where you wish to purchase the food.
What is the quality of the meat from which the feed is made?
It comes from healthy animals that are intended for human consumption.
What percentage of animal protein does your feed contain?
Depending on the type, dog food contains 55-76% animal protein and cat food contains 71-82% animal protein.