Veterinary diet for cats prone to allergies
- fish protein as the only source of animal protein;
- the predominant protein is hydrolyzed salmon meat with an average molecular weight of 3000 Da, which is highly digestible, does not burden the digestive system and does not cause an allergic reaction;
- increased content of arginine and fiber helps reduce the risk of hepatoencephalopathy;
- increased content of L-carnitine supports fat metabolism.
Indications and contraindications
- chronic diarrhea
- gastrointestinal diseases - gastritis, enteritis, colitis
- anorexia, malabsorption, maldigestion, improvement of condition in emaciated animals
- exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- food allergies manifesting as skin or gastrointestinal symptoms
- liver disease
- pancreatitis, lymphangioectasia, hyperlipidemia
- not for use in pregnant and lactating cats and kittens
Fortify Immunity Herbal Complex
Fortify Function Herbal Complex
The leaf of the proscurium
It contains mucilaginous substances that protect the mucous membranes of the digestive system from irritation and thus help maintain their proper function.
The fruit of fennel, aniseed and coriander
They help to improve digestion, soothe the stomach and intestines, promoting the production and secretion of gastric juices.
Cream of tartar and chicory
They positively affect the liver and gallbladder, stimulate bile production and help detoxify the liver.
Obsažený v semenech ostropestřce, má protektivní účinky a pomáhá jaterním buňkám s vlastní regenerací.
Frequency of pooping in cats with GIT disease
Additives (content in 1kg):
Recommended daily intake
|Cat weight||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg|
|Feed ration||45 g||55 g||80 g||95 g||105 g|
You ask, we answer
Can I buy food from you directly or on an e-shop?
The food cannot be purchased directly from us, Fortify is only available from veterinarians.
Where can I find out the price of feed?
Please check the price of the food with the veterinarian where you wish to purchase the food.
What is the quality of the meat from which the feed is made?
It comes from healthy animals that are intended for human consumption.
What percentage of animal protein does your feed contain?
Depending on the type, dog food contains 55-76% animal protein and cat food contains 71-82% animal protein.