Veterinary diet for dogs prone to allergies
- due to the content of highly digestible ingredients, less gastric, pancreatic and intestinal juices are required to digest the food;
- high palatability of the food helps to overcome the lack of appetite that often accompanies GIT diseases;
- the prebiotics contained have a positive effect on the presence and growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestine;
- the balanced content of electrolytes and B vitamins compensates for their deficiency;
- a unique herbal complex supports the proper function of the digestive tract.
Indications and contraindications
- acute and chronic diarrhea
- gastrointestinal diseases - gastritis, enteritis, colitis
- anorexia, improvement of body condition in emaciated animals
- malabsorption, maldigestion
- exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- food allergies manifested by skin or gastrointestinal symptoms
- pancreatitis, lymphangioectasia, hyperlipidemia
- do not use for pregnant and lactating bitches, puppies
Fortify Immunity Herbal Complex
Fortify Function Herbal Complex
The leaf of the proscurium
It contains mucilaginous substances that protect the mucous membranes of the digestive system from irritation and thus help maintain their proper function.
It promotes the production of digestive juices and thus contributes to improved digestion. It has a positive effect against cramps in the stomach and intestines.
It helps to increase the secretion of gastric juices, increases appetite, soothes the digestive system and strengthens the stomach, is suitable for general weakening of the body.
It helps to soothe the stomach and intestines. It promotes the production of gastric juices and positively affects the activity of the pancreas.
Additives (content in 1kg):
Recommended daily intake
|Dog weight||1 kg||5 kg||10 kg||15 kg||25 kg||35 kg||45 kg||60 kg||80 kg|
|Feed ration||30 g||100 g||160 g||220 g||330 g||410 g||480 g||620 g||810 g|
You ask, we answer
Can I buy food from you directly or on an e-shop?
The food cannot be purchased directly from us, Fortify is only available from veterinarians.
Where can I find out the price of feed?
Please check the price of the food with the veterinarian where you wish to purchase the food.
What is the quality of the meat from which the feed is made?
It comes from healthy animals that are intended for human consumption.
What percentage of animal protein does your feed contain?
Depending on the type, dog food contains 55-76% animal protein and cat food contains 71-82% animal protein.