Veterinary diet for dogs with liver disorders
- lower protein content, increased AMK arginine levels and increased fiber content reduce the risk of hepatoencephalopathy;
- reduced sodium content reduces portal hypertension and ascites;
- reduced copper content reduces copper deposition in the liver;
- increased vitamin K3 and zinc content helps prevent deficiency;
- unique herbal complex to protect the liver and support liver function;
Indications and contraindications
- hepatic insufficiency
- hepatic encephalopathy
- portosystemic shunt
- disorders of copper metabolism
- do not use in pregnant or lactating females
- do not use in animals with cholestasis
Fortify Immunity Herbal Complex
Fortify Function Herbal Complex
Fenugreek officinalis (Taxacum officinale)
It improves bile production and helps stimulate the liver and gallbladder.
It promotes metabolism, liver function and chewing gum production and helps detoxify the liver.
Contained in the seeds of milk thistle, it has protective effects and helps the liver cells with its own regeneration.
Average ALP in the blood
Average ALT in the blood
Average AST in the blood
Additives (content in 1kg):
Recommended daily intake
|Dog weight||1 kg||5 kg||15 kg||25 kg||35 kg||45 kg||60 kg||80 kg|
|Feed ration||30 g||115 g||247 g||340 g||440 g||540 g||670 g||820 g|
You ask, we answer
Can I buy food from you directly or on an e-shop?
The food cannot be purchased directly from us, Fortify is only available from veterinarians.
Where can I find out the price of feed?
Please check the price of the food with the veterinarian where you wish to purchase the food.
What is the quality of the meat from which the feed is made?
It comes from healthy animals that are intended for human consumption.
What percentage of animal protein does your feed contain?
Depending on the type, dog food contains 55-76% animal protein and cat food contains 71-82% animal protein.