Veterinary diet for dogs on the musculoskeletal system
- High levels of collagen, glucosamine and chondroitin are involved in the function and regeneration of the musculoskeletal system;
- High levels of omega 3 fatty acids together with MSM help to resolve inflammatory processes in the joints;
- Diet is suitable for dogs with high activity, chronic musculoskeletal problems, predisposition to osteoarthritis or after injuries and surgeries;
- Unique herbal complex to support musculoskeletal function.
Indications and contraindications
- support proper joint and musculoskeletal function in adult dogs and seniors
- osteoarthritis in adult dogs and seniors
- predisposition to osteoarthritis (joint problems, trauma, overweight, breed predisposition, very active life - working dogs)
- do not use for pregnant and lactating bitches and puppies
Fortify Immunity Herbal Complex
Fortify Function Herbal Complex
Nettle (Urtica dioica)
It has a beneficial effect on the musculoskeletal system, positively influencing the function of joints, muscles and tendons.
White birch (Betula pendula)
It has a pronounced disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effect and has a positive effect on inflammation and joint rotations.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Its anti-inflammatory action helps to relieve inflammation of the entire musculoskeletal system.
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata)
It contains boswellic acids, which have a strong anti-inflammatory effect. Enhances the effectiveness of chondroitin and glucosamine joint supplements.
Pain assessment by a veterinarian
Pain assessment by the owner
Additives (content in 1kg):
Recommended daily intake
|Dog weight||1 kg||5 kg||10 kg||15 kg||25 kg||35 kg||45 kg||60 kg||80 kg|
|Feed ration||30 g||100 g||160 g||220 g||320 g||410 g||480 g||620 g||760 g|
You ask, we answer
Can I buy food from you directly or on an e-shop?
The food cannot be purchased directly from us, Fortify is only available from veterinarians.
Where can I find out the price of feed?
Please check the price of the food with the veterinarian where you wish to purchase the food.
What is the quality of the meat from which the feed is made?
It comes from healthy animals that are intended for human consumption.
What percentage of animal protein does your feed contain?
Depending on the type, dog food contains 55-76% animal protein and cat food contains 71-82% animal protein.